Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mitt Romney's stand up routine


Why give tax cuts to the wealthy?

I think that according to folks like Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, it's a good idea.  I just disagree.

The funny photo above is my version of what it would be like if Mitt explained the Republican platform through standup comedy.  I'm not saying that they hate everyone who isn't a millionaire.  No, but if they knew people better -- good honest struggling American families -- I think that their policies would be more favorable to average Americans.

What if Mitt Romney could only speak the absolute truth ... What would he say?  This is what I think he would say.  This is how his crap sounds to me.  Just saying.

Photograph by Gage Skidmore.  This photograph was thereafter altered by Jimmyjumpnjive as allowed for in accordance with a Creative Commons License Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0.  Future use of this image is allowed under the same Creative Commons license with attribution due to Gage Skidmore as modified by Jimmyjumpnjive.  Peace and love.  Remember to laugh.

More of Mr. Skidmore’s work can be found at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gageskidmore/  
and
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Gage







No comments:

Post a Comment