Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dip me headfirst in the


DIP ME HEADFIRST (in the good shit)

Bees fascinate me.  I have planted my backyard with many flowers that attract bees.  I stand with my camera and observe them cover their hairy little bee bodies with pollen, then fly, heavily laden, back to the hive.

I don't have the heart to disturb them.  Nor would I want to disturb them.  They are pollinating the world.  They are helping living things reach their full potential.  They are part of the beautiful cycle of life.  And they have a color scheme.  Awesome.

Jimmyjumpnjive 2012

This blog, the photos contained herein and all words, captions or descriptions, is a blatant attempt at humor.   Concepts such as truth or reality are not allowed to conflict with punchlines.    Please accept that this is a humor blog created with the intent of entertaining people.

Jimmyjumpnjive and Dumb Dog Tricks Int’l do not want to be held responsible.  Kiss us responsible, shake us responsible, zerbert us responsible.  We prefer to be “held” during lightening and thunder storms. We must specifically ask not to be held responsible.   

Jimmyjumpnjive is devoted to peace, love and puppies.  An old furry, an ent, an aged hippy freak with nothing but a song of love in his heart.  

Jimmyjumpnjive on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/Jimmyjumpnjive

Play and have fun.  Party with friends.  





No comments:

Post a Comment