Sunday, August 19, 2012

Free Pussy Riot releases single

Free Pussy Riot before the Cat Goes Molotav on You

PHOTO BY Imm808 and used a creative commons license allowing for reuse with attribution. I would have given them a link back if I could find a good one.


I enjoy saying the expression, "Free Pussy Riot."

I also can't wait for their single to be released, which will be entitled, "Putin it in the Pussy." Okay enough bad jokes.

In America we have an inalienable right to the Freedom of Speech.  This right is contained within the First Amendment of the United States Constitution and specifically includes the right to a free press, to freely practice the religion of your choice, and to peaceably assemble to seek redress of grievances from the government.

In Russia they lock teenagers up for "dissent" when they speak their mind.  Enough is enough.  Free Pussy Riot.  I plan to cheer loudly when their sentence is overturned, they are released from jail, and they go out jamming.  I'll buy a ticket.  Hell, I'll buy a ticket and a tee shirt.


Oh, wait ... here's my own Pussy Riot video CLICK HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment