Saturday, September 15, 2012

Beer, Boobs, Tattoos and Silliness

I wander around and take pictures ....

These photos are from the Pint of Tacoma, an event held in downtown Tacoma in August of 2012.

Here's the view from inside the beer garden (where I spent all my time).  Everything I wanted was there ...



I saw this nice lady from across the walkway.  I was attracted to her smile, personality and the red devil woman tattoo on her arm.  I waddled over to her and asked her if I could take a picture of her tattoo.  She smiled and asked me which one ...



Because she had an angel tattooed on her other arm.  She was nice.  Cool lady.  A lovely girl to meet at a beer garden.  Peace to you pretty sister.


I don't know what kind of beer this was, but the label was cool.  Can you imagine ordering this?  Yeah, uh, I'll take a glass of that beer there with the nasty looking demon on the can ... chug a couple of these and I'd probably turn into a white rascal.


I love titties and beer!  This brand of beer is pronounced "uni-brow" like if you got one eyebrow that goes all the way across your forehead. I got one of those.  I got that on the top of my ears too.


Beer antlers front.


Beer antlers back.  
This dude was a gas, thanks!




They even had a dog with a beer on its side.   I don't drink but I'd almost make an exception for a beer with a dog on its label.


And a skeleton tap guy.  Freaky!  He was a good sport too.


This is my tattoo.  This is my motto.  Shit Jim, this is my mantra. Write this in magic marker across my forehead and use my unibrow to underline it.  When I arrived at the beer garden, I said to myself, "I'd tap that ... and that ... and that..."  



Can you believe that they started karaoke at like 2:00 in the afternoon.  And that was because I made Colin start so that I could butcher a Nancy Sinatra song (and go home and take a nap).  

Folks seemed pretty well lubed by that time.  I was home by 4:00.  

I'd have to imagine there were some pretty wasted folks by the time this event ended that evening.  Good for them, huh?  Living the good life in Washington with some cold beer, music and sunshine.  Next year I hope to attend again and take even more pictures of beer and boobs.

JIMMYJUMPNJIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment