Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ladies love Fly Boy when he quotes Shakespeare


Ladies love a guy who is well read, like Fly Boy!

I would attribute this quote to the "Merry Wives of Windsor," but I have no idea which character said it.  I do recall that it was one of the minor characters, perhaps Pistol or Falstaff.

I read a bit of Shakespeare although not much of it stuck to me.  For some reason I was supposed to read Shakespeare and discover this quote, then 30 years later recall it and attribute it to a meme called Fly Boy.  

That's a crazy bunch of crap that Bill Shakespeare probably would have appreciated.  But I think we need comic relief as much now as we needed it back when William Shakespeare was walking the streets of London.

Jimmyjumpnjive 2012

This blog, the photos contained herein and all words, captions or descriptions, is a blatant attempt at humor.   Concepts such as truth or reality are not allowed to conflict with punchlines.    Please accept that this is a humor blog created with the intent of entertaining people.  If you find what I said offensive today, you might agree wholeheartedly with me tomorrow.

Jimmyjumpnjive is devoted to peace, love and puppies.  An old furry, an ent, an aged hippy freak with nothing but a song of love in his heart.  

Jimmyjumpnjive on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/Jimmyjumpnjive

Play and have fun.  Party with friends.  

A SUPER COOL VIDEO
Musical Chairs for Dogs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIDXLJLvZcY


No comments:

Post a Comment