Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pardon my wiener

A well cared for wiener dog.
Portland Pet Expo. October 6, 2012.  Don't trip over my wiener.  Thank you to this nice human and his furry friend for allowing me to take their photograph.  I have so much fun at pet expos.  I meet so many people who are so into dogs.  It does my heart good.  
This is awesome fun.

Oh look, a picture of a happy and well-loved wiener!

The word "wiener" is just a funny word.  Have you ever called someone a "weenie"?  It's a silly word with a very slight naughty double entendre.  When Anthony Wiener was getting into so much trouble, I just couldn't keep a smile off my face because of his last name.  I know it's immature.  I know that it's a dumb joke.  I know that it's stupid.  But I still think it's funny.

Also, I've been homebound for a long stretch of time, so it was good to get out of the house.  I must thank Dr. Swainstein for chauffeuring me to and from the event.  Peace and love.

Jimmyjumpnjive 2012

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE

CLICK HERE FOR A COOL VIDEO:  Musical Chairs for Dogs!



No comments:

Post a Comment