Thursday, October 18, 2012

Poppa Wheelie Dog

Wheel Chair Dog wants to pop a wheelie.

All joking aside, the story of how this dog lost its front legs is truly awful.  People injured him, then let him lie suffering until he almost died.  Almost.  Today this dog is a dog again.  A fur real dog who is cared for and (I must say) loved.  Portland, Oregon Pet Expo 2012.  

A lot of times "chair dogs" are tough to take care of.  I've just heard that from talking to the rescue organization I know up in the Puget Sound area.  

I asked the caretaker of this one how he was, and the answer was, "Oh, he's not bad at all."  And you should see of the range of goofy faces this dog can make.  This dog could be featured in a future dumb dog trick episode fur real, fur sure, crazy dumb, cute and awesome.  Have his agent call me.  Jimmyjumpnjive

FROM THIS EXPO!!!

"I am small, I don't eat much," says rescue chihuahua Chica.
Got time for one more photo?  This little ball of warm, furry cute was available for adoption.  Couldn't you just love on this little dog?  The first night I would stack blankets and play like "princess and the pea" for nighty nights with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment