Thursday, August 30, 2012

King bee stinger gonna cry



DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO STING YOU

Isn't he a magnificent looking bee?  I think he looks smart and intense.  Maybe kind of cute in a Ziggy Stardust kind of way (the haircut).  

I don't fear the bees.  I stand out there amidst the flowers in the backyard with my cheap little macro lens camera.  

The bees don't seem to be interested in me, although I do worry what if one were to inadvertent fly under the hem of my short pants.  End badly for all parties.  

Hmmm ... I'm not scared.  Sacrifice for the art, right?

Jimmyjumpnjive.

Jimmyjumpnjive 2012

This blog, the photos contained herein and all words, captions or descriptions, is a blatant attempt at humor.   Concepts such as truth or reality are not allowed to conflict with punchlines.    Please accept that this is a humor blog created with the intent of entertaining people.  If you find what I said offensive today, you might agree wholeheartedly with me tomorrow.

Jimmyjumpnjive is devoted to peace, love and puppies.  An old furry, an ent, an aged hippy freak with nothing but a song of love in his heart.  

Jimmyjumpnjive on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/Jimmyjumpnjive

Play and have fun.  Party with friends.  

A SUPER COOL VIDEO
Musical Chairs for Dogs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIDXLJLvZcY


No comments:

Post a Comment