Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ants in My Pants (What Should I do?)




I'm a jumping fool
I got ants in my pants

I ought to drop and roll
while I have the chance

Dance on the table
like some dude from France

Dance, dance, dance
like you got ants in your pants

Like nobody is looking
Like you own the dance floor

Act like you stopping
Then dance some more

Circle forms around you
they yell, "more! more! more""

Dance, dance, dance
like you got ants in your pants

Itching in the kitchen
itching in the hall

Itching all over
from my feet to my skull

Itching little buggers
itching litte bugs

Ants, ants, ants
in my pants

So, why do we say that, "You got ants in your pants?"  It's like you can't sit still.

I'm sort of like that.  I like to stay busy, doing stuff, taking pictures, working.  I have trouble sitting down for any period of time.

I guess the "ants in your pants" line also means you're just acting weird. Huh, am I acting weird?  Creepy?  Ah, not really.

Enjoy the small things in life.  Be easily entertained and life passes much more merrily.

Jimmyjumpnjive April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment