Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pure Light and Energy (The Snail)




A simple snail in my backyard garden.  A little friend.  A fellow adventurer on Earth.

The light of the sun in Western Washington sparkled through the little being.  What do you call those things on his head, antennas or something?  So totally delicate and beautiful.

I would love to paint my kitchen the color of this little snail. Brush marks and all.  I would love to have the purity of intention and crystalline light energy of this little one.

Years ago I moved into a little house next door to J.Z. Knight, who channels an energy called "Ramtha."  Never felt a single bit of energy the whole time I lived there.  Literally, she was our next door neighbor in her compound.

But I would get a little freaked out when my old farm dog, Ranger, would jump the property line and get interested in J.Z.'s horses. Expensive thoroughbred horses.  Ranger = the mayor of muttsville. Hahaha

About two years later I took a photograph of J.Z. with Barbara Evans at a book signing.  I felt some energy that time, I'd tell you, crazy energy.  The ladies made me nervous.  My legs were shaking.  It was not a good experience.  In all fairness, I really thought it might have just been me being a nervous freak, so I shrugged it off.  It wasn't the first time I've gotten the shakes when talking to pretty women.

More recently I was in a building associated with the Margaret McElroy Center for Intuitive Studies, and I have to report that the energy I felt in that building was awesome.  A really strong, clean and inspiring energy.  Like a clean perpetual fountain of renewing energy.  I could soak that energy up like a sponge.  In fact I think that's what I did.

So, as I was checking out Lucky the snail in my backyard, the light and everything just really caught the essence of a pure creature.

And it leads to the question what light and energy do you emit?

Jimmyjumpnjive April 2012

This video was made using an iPhone 4s with an Olloclip lens attachments. (The Olloclip is a cool toy, and does some awesome stuff.) It was edited in iMovie.  A separate musical thang was created in the Apple program Garageband, when was then combined with the video images back in iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment