Monday, April 2, 2012

Cup Check (Dumb Dog Trick #275)




Yes, there is more than one "dumb dog trick #275."  And, yes, when I discovered this I immediately contacted Hippy Dippy Entertainment and Dumb Dog Tricks International to see what the deal was.

For eight hours all I got was a "woof a message" deal on the telephone.  Later that night, while riding in my chauffeur driven Bently, I pondered the future of my association with HipDipEnt and whether the situation was beneficial.  We've certainly had our ups and downs lately, ask anyone.

When we arrived at DDT Int'l headquarters, Red Dog was attempting to get the last slather of raspberry milkshake from a waxed paper cup.  Cell phone in hand, instant memories.  Instant Dumb Dog Trick.  

Another man would disciplined the dog.  Another man would have taken the cup away from Red Dog and put his silly dog butt out in the backyard.  Another man never would have let this happen.

"I grabbed my cell phone and started filming."  Jim Jump (Annals of Dumb Dog Tricks Volume 7, page 142 (1973 ed.)).

It wasn't Red Dog's fault that someone left half a milkshake unattended in the living room.  Heck, I might have drunk it myself if I had found it first.

Goes to show.  One man's diamond is another man's coal.  Red Dog is my little diamond boy.

Love him forever.  He's not a bad dog. Who keeps saying that Red Dog is a bad dog?

April 2012 Jimmyjumpnjive

No comments:

Post a Comment