Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Party Animal Mister Wolf



The Wolf

"Wanna go for a ride on my motorcycle?"  Mister Wolf put the offer out to all the boppers in the diner.  "Anybody?  Anybody?!"

Yeah, lots of people put sunglasses on their dogs.  Yeah, and lots of of people dress their dogs up in little outfits too.  It's perfectly normal, right?  Right?! I saw a study that said like a lot of dog owners (more than half) are millionaires but still only 6% of all dog owners buy little costumes and play dress up with their dogs.

Hey, I get it.  I'm doing it wrong!  (Or so say 94% of all dog owners.  I'm also NOT a millionaire.) But I can see old Moon Doggy in the photo saying, "Hey, baby how's it going?  We're gonna roast weenies on a fire.  Wanna come?"

Jimmyjumpnjive 2012

"It's the Doggy Double Jump"

No comments:

Post a Comment