Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hot Cell Phone Video of my Canine American Girlfriend




Was this with an iPhone or an Android?

If you were expecting something different than pictures of my rescued Rhodesian Ridgeback mutt, shame on you!  But she is so beautiful and full of heck, ain't she?  Your obvious response, "Dude, your girlfriend is a real dog."

Yeah, yeah, say what you will.

Hey, does anyone speak Rhodesian?  If so, please tell Zoozoo to mellow out!

This is my Fourth of July video for this year.  Last year I think I did a real cool video.  Haha, not this year.

My abilities are less this year, so you all will have to settle for a little less sizzle and lot more bad jokes.  Jokes like, "here she is, wearing nothing but a dog collar..."

If you think it's funny that a man would call a dog his girlfriend, think about it.  If I want to go hiking or fishing or for a walk to park, who want to go with me?  My canine girlfriend!  When I get home from work, who's there wagging her tail happy to see me?  My canine girlfriend.  Who wants to snuggle on the couch with me and watch the baseball game?  You get the idea ... She never complains that I'm gaining weight or eating too much fast food.  She's the perfect girlfriend.

I'll be honest, I've had a human girlfriend or two.  At this point in my life, I'd rather have another dog.  Easier. Cheaper.  Happier.  Less wear on the wallet, that's for sure.

So, while you're out lighting fire crackers on July 4, I'll be home snuggling on the couch with my Canine American Girlfriend!

Here's a few images to let you know how I party.  Jimmyjumpnjive

No comments:

Post a Comment