Sunday, July 1, 2012


Does it happen to you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIDXLJLvZcY

Look at the green line in the image above ...

NOTICE: This video is pay gated, however as the video owner you are ...

Pay gated?  Pay Gated?!  What the heck is pay gated?

Google - what are you doing to my videos?  Ahahahaaaaaaaa

Actually, I am posting this because it's the first time I have seen the words "pay gated" generated in relation to my videos.  I believe that it means that I can see the video without tripping the view count or having to watch some obligatory video ad.  I think that's what it means.

Either that or you need to throw some money down on the table before you can watch this.  Could be either one.  Who knows?

Gots to get me over the pay gate.  I know that much all already.

No comments:

Post a Comment