Wednesday, April 3, 2013

No, not Ben Who, Ben Huh?


During a reality show taping for Lolwork, I tried to inform Ali Luhrs and Paul Gude that dogs were imminently cuter, funnier and more photogenic than cats.
They were like, "No way."
I was like, "So, totally."
Then they got like all "we're gonna call BEN" and see what he says.
"Right," I said, "Ben Who?"
"BEN HUH!" said Ali.
"Ben, what?" I asked.
"Not Ben What," Paul responded, "Ben Huh."
"Huh?"

CLICK HERE FOR THE SECRET VIDEO

"Yeah, Ben Huh!" said Ali in that way she says things ... like her brain is going to explode from two cents worth of information.  She went to Western.  I went to Evergreen.  Enough said.  We're both sub-geniuses.
"What?" I asked.
"Not WHAT!" Paul said.  "Huh!"
"Huh?" I asked.
"That's right," Paul shouted quite dramatically. "Huh!"
What?
                                     *****
I am not really sure what I can tell you. 
The papers I signed were many pages, and the production assistant did not give me a copy.  The production assistant was cute and, in all fairness, I didn't ask for copies.
But I think the contract said that if they killed me, they would under no circumstances be responsible for their own actions.  Really, it said that.  I think it also said that if I talked about anything they would be allowed to kill me.
So, I think promised to never ever talk about Lolwork or the secret experiments performed upon me while they filmed Lolwork.  I think I also promised not to divulge the fact that Iggy Pop is my fraternal twin brother.  (Proof?  See photo above.)  Oooops.

So I am not going to talk about any of that.

I will tell you that I got to go to Gasworks Park and play Frisbee with my dog and nobody yelled at me to put my dog on a leash.  That was cool.   I keep waiting for Bravo television to show pictures of me and my beautiful dog on the boob tube, but to no avail.  Back to Youtube for Zoozoo and Mike McKenzie.  Pronto.  

Mike McKenzie 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment