Sunday, June 17, 2012

ZooZoo Disc Dog




My sweet little girlfriend, Zoozoo.  Always ready to jump in the car, go somewhere and play disc.  She never fails.  Nothing scares her.  She has drive.

This video was made of some old cell phone video of Zoozoo.  Okay, so I take a lot of cell phone video of Zoozoo.  Wide angle, fish eye, all that stuff, yeah.

Then I took a scrap of music and pinned it onto the mix.  Sounded okay, I thought.  I've done worse.  Is what I do like video scrapbooking?  Is video just the newest form of diary?  People in the future will make videos rather than write or just speak them. It's the ultimate creative sticky note, waiting to be scribbled on, waiting to be shouted at.

Recently I told a guy to chase a disc.  He was going to race Zoozoo to catch one.  Sounds like a good idea, huh?  Sure, right up until the time that Zoozoo jumps higher than the guy's head and destroys the disc about two feet away from him.

He came walking back with this stunned look on his face.  Like, 'you didn't just try to wipe me out with your dog, did you?'  I told him to count his fingers.  I'm not sure why I was vibing that I should be rough on this guy, but I was being rough on this guy.  However, he did get the upclose disc dog experience.  But, truthfully, I also told him that I wanted to make him close.  I didn't mean to scare him.  Either he or Zoozoo could have caught the disc, but I still would have bet on Zoozoo even if he hadn't pulled up short.

Maybe it's just because I've been a cranky old man lately. Did you just read that, Caryl?  Daddy just said he gets cranky.  Bing Crosby called and said we should move to Pocatello.

No comments:

Post a Comment