Friday, September 7, 2012

Coolest Bicycle in the World


Your mode of transportation says a lot about you.

So do your shoes.  So does whether or not your socks match.

This is not my bicycle.  I just took a picture of another person's really cool bicycle.

Is that creepy?  I think not because it's a really cool bicycle.  If it was a silly bicycle or something, that might be a different story.  But this bicycle is definitely NOT SILLY.  This bicycle is serious mofo business.

When I was taking a picture of it I was kind of paranoid that the owner was going to come running out of the building yelling at me.  It's the sort of bicycle that an owner would necessarily be attached to, you know. Because it is the ...

Coolest Bicycle in the World


Jimmyjumpnive 2012 


No comments:

Post a Comment